- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to complete necessary background checks, provide references and participate in an interview
- Must be willing to provide and pass a urine analysis
- Must be able to complete a minimum of 40 hours of pre-service training
- Attend court appearances and Multi Disciplinary Team Meetings (notice IS given in advance, and if you cannot attend, a Case Manager will attend in your place)
- Must be willing to commit to the program until your first case closes.
- Complete 12 hours of continuing education per year.
- Dedicate 2-5 hours minimum a month to your case
*No special education is required.*
*We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.*